Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lexie preschool graduation

Just when I thought that I was all caught up, realize Lex's graduation pics are on the phone.  So hopefully after this post I will be caught up..unless I find more pics to post. 

Lexie absolutely loved going to preschool this year.  If they would let her she would go straight to kindergarten.  She seems so ready to go onto the step.  But yet she has another year of preschool to get under her belt.

Her enthusiasm to go every time was just really cute.  She would ask everything single day if today was the day.  She went Tuesday and Thursday mornings for a couple hours to the same preschool the boys did, ELF School too.  They have an excellent teachers and support staff there.

The theme for the graduation was Out of this World. So they had all the kids in these cute t-shirts that had stars on them. Then each class did the artwork for the decorations.

Lexie and her teacher Mrs. Felrice.  My phone kind of blurred the picture...bummer.  She was a really sweet teacher that did the most fun art projects with the kids.



Lexie in front of the alien creature.  They sang really cute songs that had a space theme.

My computer is acting funny, so maybe when I can get the pictures to cooperate I will post more on here.



1 comment:

Brittany said...

Wow, your kids are growing up so fast! We miss you guys!