The beginning of this month was our red-headed fireball Spencer's 6th birthday. I remember thinking when he came out that there must have been a mistake getting a red headed child. When I have brown and Nate has blond hair. But I can't see him with any other color of hair, it matches his personality.Even though he insists on having brown hair:) He is our big fireball, Wes is our little one. I love that he was so excited for his birthday this year. He got to celebrate it twice. He got to celebrate it with our little family and then both set of grandparents on the following Saturday. Here is a pic of our cute 6 year old...
Here are some reasons we love our Spencee...
*His laugh is very contagious
*His need to always talk
*His need to tell jokes that no one but he gets
*His love for his family
*His ability to love all those around him
*His ability to act goofy, but still know what you are talking about
*His love for the gospel
*His never ending energy
*His smile that lights up his whole face
*His creative play
*His love of anything with water
*His ability to play with anyone
*His sensitive side, that not too many people see
* His stubborn personality
We love this kid very much. Our lives would be very boring without his boundless energy. I had a feeling when he was born, he would be an energetic kid. From day one he has been a very talkative child. I hope that he had a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment