I can not believe how quickly time has flown by these last 8 years. I still remember going to the hospital anxious to be a mom for the first time. After 36 hours of being hooked up to monitors and pitocin he finally made an entrance. I fell in love with my little blue eyed boy the moment I saw him. I could not have asked to a mom to a better kid.
I have decided just to list why I love this kid so much:
* he has a strong testimony of the gospel.
*his yearning to learn new things.
*his great example to his younger siblings.
*his love for anything dealing with art.
*his love for his family.
*his protective nature.
*his need to have everything in his room orderly
*his need to please his teachers at school and church
*his love of dancing with his siblings.
*his way of loving those around him
*his determination to overcome obstacles.
*his patience with Wesley
*his great imagination
It is amazing how children come down in the order that they are needed. He was definitely the best one to send down to earth first in our family.
For his birthday he wanted a simple breakfast, which I love. His favorite is toast, yogurt, and strawberries. He wanted chicken and rice for dinner, which is so easy. Instead of me making a cake he wanted to go to Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream cones. That night was a little chilly for ice cream, since there really is no seating inside. But we all survived and ate our yummy ice cream freezing outside.
This coming Sunday he is choosing to be baptized and I could not be more proud. He was a little nervous to meet with the Bishop alone, but he did it. He is very excited to take this important step. We love our Chan Man very much!!!!
3 comments:
pretty great way to celebrate I think! You are so amazing to keep up with all the posting!
pretty great way to celebrate I think! You are so amazing to keep up with all the posting!
Wow, he has grown up so quickly. What a handsome little guy!
Post a Comment