Friday, February 27, 2009

What a Surprise




Well we thought that we were done having kids, but we were surprised to find out that yes I am pregnant. We found out two days before Christmas, and two weeks after moving across the country. The due date is August 16, 2009, you might have been able to read the paper. I guess someone else thought that we needed one more little one to make our family complete. We are hoping that we are still sane by the end of the year. We will have four kids five and under, wow. I think that I will be more excited once I am over this 24 hour 7 days a week sickness. I have been more sick with this one, than with any of the others. The boys think that Lexie needs a sister, so we are excited to see next month what it will be.

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Congratulations you guys! The boys look thrilled...and lexie looks like - uh, wait, does this mean I'm not going to be the baby anymore? Wow Jill, you are an amazing woman!

Joann said...

I'm so excited for you guys. When our #4 was born, Marianne was only 4 1/2, so I know your situation. But, guess what? It's wonderful. Rachel was such a surprise for us, but I can't imagine life without her. Good luck with everything!

Our Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope that you get feeling better soon, being sick in NO fun. Also, sorry to hear about your Grandma.

Min said...

Congrats Nate and Jill! How exciting for you. Hope you start feeling better soon Jill.

Eric and Heather said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! The Lord works in mysterious ways! When something is supposed to be, it'll be!

AnJilleen said...

Yipee! Another cousin! We're so excited for you guys. Good luck!

Chamberlains said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. Sad that you won't be close. Hope everything is go well with the new house. Now an even greater need for space!

Andrea said...

Yeah! What a fun surprise! We are so excited for you guys, congratulations!

Rachel Anne said...

Yeah! I guess you never know. Obviously there are other plans for your family. Hang in there while you're not feeling well. This will make cousin #16 for the McKinstry side.

MelSlater said...

Congrats you guys!! This means that our due dates are only 3 days apart. Race ya to the finish!...LOL!
Sorry to hear that you have been so sick. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!