
The World lost a great woman on Feb. 18th, 2009. My grandmother died surrounded by her children at home, that's the way she wanted it. You will be missed greatly by all who knew and loved you. She always had a great big slippery lipstick kiss to give you when you came within reach of her. All were welcome in her home and were feed very well when there. She loved to cook for her large family and was willing to take food into people that were ill or lonely. She made the greatest chocolates around Christmas time and always had plenty of willing people to munch them down. Her friends and family were the benefactors of her beautiful ceramics that she made. I will treasure the ceramics she gave me for quite awhile. It is a great way to remember her by. I had the great honor of flying to Utah this past weekend to pay my respects to a grandma that I loved and will dearly miss. She is with her parents, some siblings, a daughter, and two grandsons that passed on before her. What a great reunion that must have been. We all love and cherish the time we had with you, thank you.
1 comment:
I'm sorry that you lost your grandma. My condolences. It is nice to know that they're reunited with others that they've lost. Thinking of them being happy is a comfort.
Post a Comment