Well it has taken me the last four hours, but I have officially updated our blog from the last four months of our lives. Nate cleaned off our computer a little while back. So I had to reload our picture program, camera software and upload all the pics from forever ago. Not thinking that it would take me this long to put together these posts. I hope that I can keep up to date this time round:)
Chandler and Spencer started school today. It has been a bittersweet morning that is for sure. I have truly loved having all my kids home during the summer. We had a great time together. Chandler started first grade and was very nervous. He had heard that there would be a lot of writing and he did not like that. He does fine writing, he just has to have more confidence in himself. Luckily he got a teacher that he was really familiar with. And she is aware of his speech and OT needs.
Spencer was soooooo excited to start Kindergarten. When we got the postcards last week he carried it around with him for two days. He got Mrs. T., which was Chans teacher the past two years. We loved her and I think it will be a good fit for him.
It was really sad to put two of my kids on the bus this year, I could handle one. I was surprised that I did not cry, maybe tomorrow it will set in. Spencer just seems so young to be in Kindergarten all ready. He really isn't, but I just feel that way. So we will see how the first day went and if Spence finished his lunch..he likes to talk a lot:)
1 comment:
haha, guess we were doing the same thing this morning - your boys look great!
chaoyi
I loved, LOVED Wesley's birthday cake
Post a Comment