They are starting to build the townhomes next to our house and Lexie had to see what was happening. She enjoyed a little game of peek-a-boo with me while she was at it. Yes we still have sheets in our windows, the blinds have not been put up yet. That is a downside to a new home, you have to buy all new blinds for the windows. This is her favorite past time, looking out the window at what is happening around her. She especially loves it when we have the window open and the wind is blowing. She likes playing with the sheets moving back and forth. Spencer thinks that the sheets are being moved by ghosts, when it is just the wind. It is kind of cute to hear him talk to the supposed "ghosts" and tell them to stop moving the sheets.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Peek-A-Boo Lexie
They are starting to build the townhomes next to our house and Lexie had to see what was happening. She enjoyed a little game of peek-a-boo with me while she was at it. Yes we still have sheets in our windows, the blinds have not been put up yet. That is a downside to a new home, you have to buy all new blinds for the windows. This is her favorite past time, looking out the window at what is happening around her. She especially loves it when we have the window open and the wind is blowing. She likes playing with the sheets moving back and forth. Spencer thinks that the sheets are being moved by ghosts, when it is just the wind. It is kind of cute to hear him talk to the supposed "ghosts" and tell them to stop moving the sheets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too cute! Sounds like they're having a blast with sheets in the window. I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to change them out with blinds--looks like they're doing a pretty good job at keeping the kids entertained! ;)
They are going to love watchingthe construction. How fun.
I'm starting to shop for blinds today myself. Costco has a sale on custom blinds right now, I don't know how the prices compare to anything else but I'm going to check them out.
I talked to my mom a couple nights ago and she told me if I had heard that you were having twins. I was totally shocked, but then she mentioned that your blog post was on April 1st. Very cleaver. For your sake I'm glad that was just a joke--can you imagine?
Post a Comment