Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun







Easter was a great day at our house. The Easter bunny found our house and kids. Chandler for the past few weeks has done a countdown to Easter, he is a little bummed today that it is over. The kids woke up nice and early and came into our room wanting their Easter baskets. We hid the eggs that we had dyed the night before and mainly Chandler was the one to find those. After Spence and Lexie found their baskets they were only interested in what was in them. Then we hurried and got ready for church and had a wonderful time there. Ryan and Anne came for Easter dinner with their kids. After dinner we hid plastic eggs in the playground out front of our house. The kids found the eggs in a matter of seconds. I thought that the picture of Spencer and Leia was really cute sitting next to each other. It was fun to have them over. The kids were sad when their cousins had to go home, they always have a great time together.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good Easter! We missed you here in Utah though. The boys were sad that Chandler, Spencer, and Lexi didn't do the easter egg hunt with them! But I bet that was a blast to have an egg hunt out in the playground--good idea!

Breeana said...

Hi, Jill. I saw you today at Women's Conference and didn't get over to say hello before I lost track of you. We will have to get together sometime and catch up. Your kids have gotten so big!