Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trying to be like my big brother...

I think that we are going to be having our hands full with Lexie and Spencer. Lexie is starting to do some of the exact same things as Spence. She has started to climb up on anything that she can and get into things. She had somehow gotten up onto a little chair and reached onto the table and got down some popcorn and preceded to throw it all over the floor while getting a good chunk in her mouth too. Of course Spence was right behind her doing the exact same thing. Like Spencee, Lexie has to be feed at certain times or it is meltdown. I have never seen a one year old melt down like her all for food. I really miss not having child proof locks on all of the cabinets, we left them on all of our cabinets in Utah. The child proof door covers don't work on Spence anymore, he knows how to take them off. So when Chandler is off at school Spence and Lexie get into tons of trouble between the two of them. Chandler seems to keep them under control when he is around, so it is nice to have him around to keep them grounded. I am really worried about what things they will get into when they get bigger.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

That whole needing food at a certain time thing? We call it the "Peterson black spiral" ALL THREE of my kids, as well as Ryan are like that. So, I can totally relate :-)