Monday, January 12, 2009

Lexie's First Birthday




Here is Lexie on her birthday enjoying her cake that we gave her. I made the mistake of leaving her clothes on. We just did cupcakes and then a few days later did a party for her and made her a cake. We let her open one present that night, that everyone fought to play with. She has gotten to the point where she will scream at her brothers to give her back her toys, starting to see a little attitude in our sweet princess.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Happy Birthday Lexie!! Jill, isn't amazing how fast they grow?? Our little one is starting to get an attitude with the big brothers as well.... So I got a little chuckle out of that!

Chamberlains said...

I can't believe she's one already! Seriously! And walking too? I loved the cake. Tell Nate what a good job he did - I'm way impressed. Glad your adjusting to East coast life again.