Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to a schedule..kind of

Well the last week or so has been pretty much a blur to us. Starting last Sunday Chandler and Spencer got the flu. Then on Monday Nate and I started feeling under the weather. Mine lasted pretty much the whole week. Nate was feeling better in a few days and the boys had little signs for four or five days. Chandler started his new preschool last week, so it was kind of a rough start to a new school. Nate had to take him his first day on Tuesday, I seriously could not move very far without having to sit back down. He seems to really enjoy his new class and teacher. We have a twenty minute drive, I picked one that will be close to our house in Clarksburg. Until it is finished in two months, we will enjoy the drive through farmland to get there. Lexie Beth turned one last week, I will post some fun pics for all to see her enjoying her cake and presents. We are starting to get into kind of a schedule, that is until we move again and mess it up.

No comments: