We had a party a few days after her actual birthday with Ryan and Anne and their kids. It was fun to get together with them to celebrate this day. Nate made the bear cake, it is great to be married to a guy that will actually cook. Lexie actually took her first three steps that day. She will take three steps and then sit down on her bum, so she is really close to walking. Lexie got a lot of fun things that she enjoyed opening. Thanks to Great Grandma and Grandpa Barker for the little people's car, she absolutely loved it. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa McKinstry for the outfit and dress, she seemed to enjoy throwing them out of the box. But she looks really cute in them. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Barker for the doll and bottles, they are still being fought over by Spence and Lex. Thanks to the McKinstry's for the book and heart that Gabby made for her. We are huge book lovers at our house. I have decided that I really need to learn to use the slide show tool, so that I can use more of the pictures that I take. Maybe one day when I have some time I will sit down and figure it out.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Lexie's Party
We had a party a few days after her actual birthday with Ryan and Anne and their kids. It was fun to get together with them to celebrate this day. Nate made the bear cake, it is great to be married to a guy that will actually cook. Lexie actually took her first three steps that day. She will take three steps and then sit down on her bum, so she is really close to walking. Lexie got a lot of fun things that she enjoyed opening. Thanks to Great Grandma and Grandpa Barker for the little people's car, she absolutely loved it. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa McKinstry for the outfit and dress, she seemed to enjoy throwing them out of the box. But she looks really cute in them. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Barker for the doll and bottles, they are still being fought over by Spence and Lex. Thanks to the McKinstry's for the book and heart that Gabby made for her. We are huge book lovers at our house. I have decided that I really need to learn to use the slide show tool, so that I can use more of the pictures that I take. Maybe one day when I have some time I will sit down and figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy 1st Birthday, Lexie! You'll have to give her a big (belated) birthday hug from all of us. I can't believe she's a year old already--she looks so cute.
I'm sorry to hear you guys were so sick--I don't think there's anything worse than when the whole family catches it. Glad you're all feeling better now and getting back into a schedule. Hang in there!
Post a Comment