Wednesday, November 26, 2008

No Turning Back Now

It is pretty much official that we are moving to MD. The big U-Pack trailer was delivered this morning, so it is really happening. If all goes according to plan we will pack the trailer on Saturday and head out a few days later. We just have to do the hardest part, packing up everything. How disorganized I feel right now you would think I haven't ever done a move accross the country. Where do you start? Last time we did a big move I had everything organized weeks before, now it is so much to do so little time. If the weather cooperates we will be heading out mid next week and get to MD on the 8th. Yikes!!! Very stressful, what are we thinking?

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Since just moving ourselves is fresh on my mind I feel your pain. It's kinda fun at first then it seems like it'll never get done. Hope you had some good help!

Can't wait to hear about your adventure.

April said...

We hope you have a safe and easy trip east!

Lisa said...

I hope you have a safe trip. Moving is always so hard. It seems like Jon and I always fight more when we are in the process of a move. Your family is adorable. I can't believe how much it has grown since I last saw you guys. I hope you enjoy MD. I miss that are so much! Out of all the places I have lived, it was my favorite!