I got blogged tagged again, here we go.
8 T.V. shows I like to watch..
1. E.R.
2. NCIS
3. Today Show
4. How I meet your Mother
5. Numbers
6. Reruns of King Of Queens
7. News
8. Reruns of Everbody Loves Raymond
8 Things that happened today..
1. Rain
2. Snow
3. Kids running around with wax paper as capes.
4. Feeding kids all day
5. Watching the election results
6. Voted
7. Put kids to bed
8. Cleaned the house
8 Favorite places to eat..
1. Grandma's house
2. Souper Salad
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Olive Garden
5. Union Grill
6. Garcia's
7. Rodizio Grill
8. The Old Spaghetti Factory
8 Things I am looking forward to..
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Winter
4. Weekends
5. Kids sleeping
6. Kids Birthdays
7. Visitng family during the holidays
8. Twilight Movie
8 Things on my wishlist..
1. To move back east
2. A better economy
3. A good holiday season
4. Lots and lots of money to buy whatever we want for our family
5. A vacation from life
6. Health for my family this winter season
7. Just an hour to myself, sometime
8. Raise happy kids
8 People I will tag..
1. April F.
2. Joann
3. Heather
4. Anne
5. Rachel
6. Andrea
7. Lynn
8. I can't think of anyone else that may do it
No comments:
Post a Comment