Friday, November 14, 2008

Moving

Well today we sold our house!!! We had about 20 people(seriously we had that many) the last six days look through our house, we got four offers last night. One actually accepted our counter offer, we were kind of surprised because their offer was really low. We have to be out of our house Dec.1, so we will have tons to do in the next few weeks. Let's cross our fingers that the contract goes through and no issues arise before then. Then we will be heading back to Maryland, yea. We never really thought that we would actually sell our house. We will need to stay with someone here in Utah for a week, before we start our journey east. Nate wanted to give his current employer three weeks notice, so that he could tie up loose ends. Our house is going to be a madhouse the next few weeks, hah hah. We are definetly going to miss our families here in Utah, we will have to visit often.

11 comments:

AnJilleen said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!
We're so excited!!!!!! See ya soon!

The McKinstry Family said...

Yeah we are excited to live near you guys again.

Todd.Melissa.Addyson.Kaitlin said...

Congrats on selling your house! I heard you wanted to move back to MD...thought you wanted to get out of there and move to UT. :) We really enjoyed MD too. Maybe we'll get back there some day. Hey, we'll be in Murray from Nov 25-Dec 7. I know you will be soooo busy, but maybe we could stop by to see your beautiful family. Let me know.

Joann said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. You will have to make sure that you let us know when you are going to be in town so we can get together! Have fun over the next few weeks!

Rachel Anne said...

Congrats. What a great blessing. I hope all the arrangements go well with moving! It's going to be an interesting Christmas season for you guys, but what a great opportunity.

Eric and Heather said...

Well, its good that you are going to be able to move back to MD since that is what you guys want to do. Congrats on selling your home. Good luck getting everything packed and done. We'll miss you!

The Shields Family said...

Hooray for moving back to MD! It seems like everyone is always leaving. It is nice that someone is coming back. Where will you be living? I'm excited to see you and catch up.

April said...

Congratulations! Sounds like the stars are aligned for this move. I hope you really enjoy getting back to MD/VA and raising your little family there. Say hi to the monuments and GW parkway for me. I definitely miss that drive.

Tami said...

I didn't think you wanted to live in MD? It deffinately grows on you. We live in GA, but maybe we'll be neighbors next year. We'll see what the military says. Sounds like an exciting/crazy time. Cute kids. Are you moving back into Senecca Ward, or around there? Good luck.
Tami Kamerath

MelSlater said...

Wow! When you are supposed to do something it sure happens fast! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, was searching google for the terms "McKinstry Clan" to set up our own blog. Name already taken, I'll have to think of something else.

John McKinstry