Thursday, October 9, 2008

The McKinstry's

I figured since we might be moving out of the state, that I might want to start a blog. I am not sure how well I will do keeping it up, we will see. We are thinking of moving back to Maryland, that is if we can sell our house here in Utah. We really liked it back there and miss the green.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Look at you guys! I would never recognize your kids today! They are so grown up. You guys look the same though :)

I can't believe you mightbe going back to Maryland! Thanks goodness for blogs and allowing us all to keep up with each others lives!

MelSlater said...

I just found your blog! Wow it is good to see you! It has been so long that I didn't even know how many kids you had, or if you had any at all! Kind of sad! I hope we can get togther sometime before you leave, if you do!