Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cooking with Spencee

Our dear Spencee is quite the kid. He is always getting into mischief. I really need to just have the camera on me at all times when he is around. Today he decided that he would cook some of his toys in the oven, with it being on. He got up on the counter and turned the oven on, didn't realize he knew how to do that. This was all while I was in the shower for ten minutes. I came out and luckily our oven takes awhile to heat up. He was very proud of putting his toys in a pot and putting them in the oven. Nothing was melted, thank goodness. I am glad that there is only one of him and he's not twins. He loves to get into pots and pans and pretend to cook, and he always gets the hot pads out while he is cooking, so at least he is safe that way.

2 comments:

Joann said...

Sounds like it's time to invest in a "Little Tykes" kitchen set. I am glad that you caught it before it got TOO messy!

Min said...

Hey Nate and Jill,

Thought I would say hi since I haven't seen you FOREVER! I've been watching Rachel's links to see if you guys had a blog too. Glad you do!