Here is Lexie enjoying Disneyland. She did really well for it being such a long day for everyone. I think that she was really excited to be home in her own comfort zone. I feel kind of dumb, I figured out how to turn the picture before you post them.
6 comments:
We're so excited that you've started a blog. It really is a great way to feel more connected to your family when we all live so far away from each other. It looks like you had a great time in Disneyland! We're very jealous. Take care
Welcome to the blogosphere! You're kids are so cute and are growing fast. I'm excited to follow your blog!
Love the blog and your new background! Your kids are getting so big so fast! We've got to get together before you become an official east coaster again.
We had so much fun with you guys in Disneyland. Looking at your pictures brings back fond memories! Especially since our pictures are still sitting in the camera!
Okay, I don't know if you know this but your boys look JUST LIKE their daddy! It's nice to keep up wth you. Have you moved yet? If not, let's get together (maybe with Heather, too) soon!
Jill - I think I am missing something about a move -- the kids are adorable and how amazing of you to take the whole cluster to Disneyland. You're a braver soul than I!
Post a Comment