We made it down to the water and the first thing Wes wants to do is go straight for it, to get in. The first place we stopped was a little rocky and slippery, so we headed off somewhere else. The second stop the kids were able to throw in rocks and walk around a little bit easier. Of course Wesley had to go straight in the river, which got his pants and shoes soaked before we get to him. Then he was walking back to the little shore and about fell in, which luckily I was right there and caught him. Then Spencer slipped and fell straight on his back on a rock partially covered in water. Which just a few minutes before we asked him not to walk.
On the way back it of course started to rain, which up until this point it had been dry. Wesley got almost back to the car and decided that he was tired and wanted me to carry him back. I was surprised that he was able to keep up and even at times be ahead of us, that kids has some serious energy. Luckily I had brought extra pants for all the kids, next time I will bring extra undies and socks too. The kids had a fun time hiking around and getting their energy out.
No comments:
Post a Comment