Laurel Caverns is privately owned, so therefore is kind of expensive to go to. So I don't think we will be going back anytime soon:) The kids had an absolute blast walking down into the cave. Of course Wesley all he wanted to do was run, therefore falling down a lot. I think he left with as much dirt on him as there was on the floor of the cave..the kid was covered. A little note to self: do not put Wes in a white jacket again(it is stained forever).
The kids really liked seeing all the different rock formations that were in there. Their favorite part was when the guide turned off the lights and it was total darkness, that was not their favorite part..but the music and light show was after the lights were off. I think for little kids the tour was a little long, but in all it was a fun and very dirty adventure. If you plan on ever going in a cavern with little kids, dress them in old clothes you don't care about the dirt does not come out of clothes very easily.
1 comment:
I'm loving your long hair! Looks like a really fun vacation. I can't believe how big the kids are gettng.
Post a Comment