Chandler had taken over Spencer's bed one night, so Spence thought he would bunk with Lexie. Chan had built a tent between the two beds and we had taken enough off Spence's bed for him to sleep. The plan was that Chan would sleep on the floor under the tent, but that changed I guess. I walked upstairs to check on the kids and found Chan in Spence's bed and Spence no where in the room. I thought he might have gone into our room to sleep, but no he went in with Lexie. I was really surprised we did not hear her screaming when he got into her bed. She is not a big fan of them getting into bed with her. We ended up moving all the tent stuff and putting Chan and Spence back in their own beds. I wanted to capture this precious moment, they seem to be few and far between lately.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Sleepover
Chandler had taken over Spencer's bed one night, so Spence thought he would bunk with Lexie. Chan had built a tent between the two beds and we had taken enough off Spence's bed for him to sleep. The plan was that Chan would sleep on the floor under the tent, but that changed I guess. I walked upstairs to check on the kids and found Chan in Spence's bed and Spence no where in the room. I thought he might have gone into our room to sleep, but no he went in with Lexie. I was really surprised we did not hear her screaming when he got into her bed. She is not a big fan of them getting into bed with her. We ended up moving all the tent stuff and putting Chan and Spence back in their own beds. I wanted to capture this precious moment, they seem to be few and far between lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment