Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby names

Well the due date is fast approaching and we still have no clue what this little guy is going to be named. We have a really hard time deciding on names. It seems I give all the suggestions, and they get vetoed. So I asked the kids what we should name him and here were their responses? Chandler- Zach, Cody (he got that from a show on the disney channel). Spencer- Jackson (a few months ago he asked me where Jackson was and I asked him who he was talking about. He responded the baby in your tummy.) Unfortunately Nate does not like this name, I am rather partial to it. Lexie- Stop it, or baby. I can already tell she is going to have a hard time when he comes, she freaks out when Chan or Spence sit on my lap. Of course my lap room has shrunk, so only one can really sit on it at a time. So if anyone has any good suggestions I am am up for any.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I think Zach and Jackson are both way cute names! It's hard to find names you both agree on, isn't it? Good luck! We are so excited for you guys!

Lynn said...

You've done good with names three times so far. I know you'll just see him and know what to name him. I actually Jackson, Zach or Cody :)