Our elementary school makes a big deal over the kids graduating from kindergarten. Spencer loves the parties that his class has had over the year. This year I had the opportunity to volunteer in his classroom. It was fun to see how he behaved in class, and it was the exact way as home.
He is our very social kid, he acts the same way anywhere he goes. Which is kind of a bad thing. He loves to talk and make jokes all the time. I guess the positive side is that he is one of the happiest kids I know. He would come home from school and tell me that he got in trouble for hugging another child or dancing with his friends. I had to contain my laughter when there was a note from the school saying he had to move his clip because he hugged another child. Come on, really getting in trouble for hugging.
Well anyway back to the graduation ceremony. In the past they have combined all the classes into the multi-purpose room for the ceremony. But this year they had them in the individual classrooms..which I think is so much better. We did not have to worry about not seeing Spencer.
It was a beach type theme, so they were all wearing laies. Of course Spencer decided that he wanted his in his backpack instead:) They came out and posed for the cameras. While their teacher introduced them. I had a picture and know I can't find it..his was hilarious.
They sang some fun songs about the beach and summer. Had some yummy sancks, and fun games. And signed all of their yearbooks, exchanged phone and e-mail addresses for summer playdates. He had an awesome teacher. Chandler had her for Kindergarten and we absolutely loved her.
No comments:
Post a Comment