I am a little late on posting this, but oh well. Chan and Spence's birthdays are a week apart so we got to have birthday fun two weeks in a row. Spence wanted a Woody and Buzz party after Nate and I convinced him it would be easier than a Green Lantern one. We had invited Ryan and Anne and their kids to come celebrate with us. I had invited some of our friends kids to join us since they were going to be attending a wedding, so it worked out great. We had 13 kids and four adults, so lots of craziness was going on. I am sure that our neighbors were ready to kill us after having two Saturdays in a row with little kid parties. We played pin the badge on Jessie and Woody. I had printed out all the characters of the Toy Story movies and taped them on balloons to play keep the characters off the ground. We watched the Kentucky Derby, kind of why we tried to convinve Spence to have a Toy Story birthday to go along with Woody. We ate at the Pizza Planet, like in the first movie. I had made a cake that was suppose to look like Woody and Buzz on a bed, since that is where they first meet each other. It looked so much cuter in my head than how it turned out, but he seemed to like it. Spence got lots of fun new toys and had a great time with his friends and cousins. Thanks to those that made it such a fun day for him.



No comments:
Post a Comment