Sunday, April 18, 2010

Busch Gardens

We went to Busch Gardens for a few days this last weekend. We went for two fun filled days to the park and wore everyone out. It is a really pretty amusement park and very family friendly. They had a great assortment of little kid rides and adult rides. Nate and I were able to go on some of the adult rides on our own and the kids were great to wait for us. The pictures speak for themselves, so enjoy.

3 comments:

Chamberlains said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Where is this Bush Garden's?

The McKinstry Family said...

It is in Williamsburg, Virgina. A few exits past the Historical area of Williamsburg. It is only about three hours away from us. I liked it better than Disneyland for smaller kids, it's not as big and overwhelming.

Chamberlains said...

I just read about some Sesame Street park in Pennsylvania. Know anything about it? Looks totally fun! Water park and all!