The kids really wanted something to do when it was a blizzard outside on Saturday. Chandler really wanted to make his own table, so they made one in our living room. Then they pretended to have school, it was really cute.
Monday, February 8, 2010
The big one
This huge snowstorm was a lot bigger than I had originally thought it would be. I am really glad that I went to the store, I just wish I would have bought more milk. The kids loved going out about five times on Saturday to play out there. They would last only a few minutes and then want to come back in. There is so much snow, that it overwhelmed them. We ended up with about 24 inches of new snow. Lexie was the only one willing to stand for pictures, as you can see. The storm started mid-morning Friday and went until mid-afternoon Saturday. Nate went out about four times on Saturday to shovel and help others unbury themselves. Then on Sunday we had church cancelled, so he spent the morning getting people unburied. The snowplow that went through once on Saturday morning basically snowed a lot of people in the corners in. We saw some crazy people trying to drive around and of course high center it. These pictures do not really show what a whopper of a storm it was. They have of course cancelled school today and tommorrow. We are suppose to get another 6-8 inches tommorrow night, so I am assuming the kids will only have school on Thursday and Friday this week.








The kids really wanted something to do when it was a blizzard outside on Saturday. Chandler really wanted to make his own table, so they made one in our living room. Then they pretended to have school, it was really cute.


The kids really wanted something to do when it was a blizzard outside on Saturday. Chandler really wanted to make his own table, so they made one in our living room. Then they pretended to have school, it was really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, we are lucky here, we have no snow on our front lawn! Great blog!
Post a Comment