Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wesley 5 weeks old





Here are some updated pics of Wesley. It is amazing how fast they grow. When I took him for his one month he weighed 9 IBS. 10 OZ and was 23 inches, so he had gained two pounds and a little over an inch since birth. He is a pretty good baby, he cries really loud when he is hungry. For the most part he eats pretty good, just really slow. And he is the hardest baby to burp, you could be doing it for a good twenty minutes before he burps. Like most newborns he loves to be held and talked to, which Nate would say I do too much. It is really hard not to want to cuddle with this cutie all day....but I guess there are other things that need to be done. The kids have really been good with him. They want to hold and love on him all the time, he doesn't enjoy when he is trying to eat.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He's growing so fast--that's crazy! He is such a little cutie though. I'm glad to hear you all are doing great! Just enjoy those cuddles all you want, I don't think you can do that too much!

Unknown said...

That's wierd. My post all of the sudden says it's from Chad?!?! It's really from me, Andrea, but you probably figured that out already. :) Oh, it looks like it was because Chad was signed in to his Google email account last night. Oops!

Chamberlains said...

He is such a cutie! I love your readheads. How did you guys luck out? I know you just moved and had a new baby, but when do you think you'll visit Utah?