Sunday, September 13, 2009
Real Life...
For the past three weeks, since Wesley's birth I have had extra helping hands and starting tomorrow real life sets in. Nate had the week right after his birth off, that was great for him to spend some time with the other three kiddos. My mom flew in and helped for a week and then my dad flew in for a few days. I think we really wore my mom out with all the energy my kids have. The day that my parents flew out Nate's parents came, perfect timing. Through all the changing of people I only had a few hours which I was on my own. On Friday Nate's parents flew home, so the three weeks of help are over. I am forever grateful for all of the help that our parents gave while they were here. They were probably glad to be going home after being in our crazy household. It is always a sad thing to see your parents leave and know that it will be quite some time before you see them again. I am a little nervous to see if we can get Chandler on the bus on time, it might be a little rough the first little while. Having four is a lot more nerve racking than I had anticipated it would be. The other three kiddos have had a little bit of a hard time adjusting to having Wesley here. They seem to be acting out more than I had thought that they would. I keep telling myself just take it one day at a time, we are bound to get a semi normal household (hopefully:) ). Thanks again to our wonderful families for their support and for Nate he has done a great job entertaining the other kiddos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Isn't life all about adjustments! And eventually, we all survive.
Call me,or I will call you.
You already have a family picture up with little Wesley! I'm impressed. You are an awesome mom and you'll figure this out too. That's so awesome that you had all that help!
Hang in there! I'm sure it'll take a little adjusting on everone's part but eventually everything will settle down! I wish we were closer so we could help too. Oh, and I love your new family picture, way cute!
Well you look great! And four kids looks completely natural for you guys. Those kids are going to have so much fun together.
Post a Comment