Nate- He has been really busy with tax season, especially this season. They are trying to get him on the track to becoming partner, which means working A LOT of hours. This has kept him busy and left nothing else for the poor guy to do. The only thing that he has had time to do is read, which is really rare for him(the reading part). He actually joined a reading group at work and so far he's been able to read the books.
Jill- I have been busy being mom and dad the last two months, hasn't been all that bad. I started a diet/exercise program which has been tough, but given me the energy to do the above. I've been able to go down two jean sizes, yay!!! In April I get to have my gall bladder out, that should be exciting.
Chandler- He is still looooving school, everyday he is so excited to go. He has lost two teeth in the last month and have had the tooth fairy come to visit. The last few weeks he has been a great helper around the house, he helps me a ton with Wesley. I think in the last two weeks he has had a growth spurt, because all of his pants are looking like floods on him. It is so hard to keep up with these growing kiddos.
Spencer- What can I say about Spencer he is still a little fireball. He is the one that makes me laugh and I have to kick myself for not writing down some of the things that he says. Lately his teacher has been telling me that he definitely has a mind of his own and is very stubborn.
Lexie- I think that a switch has gone off in her since she turned three in Jan. She is the most dramatic little thing EVER. Anything and everything will set her off. She gets mad if her hair or clothes are not right and anything you can think of. She is a whopping 33 IBS and 36 IN, so she is still up there in the charts.
Wesley- I can just have a whole post dedicated to this little guy, he is a force to be reckoned with. He has been busy lately with losing our $60 Skype phone to locking me out of the house. He is still a chunky little monkey, he weighs 27 LBS and is in the 90% for height. He is officially in nursery, now just to get him to stay in there. None of our other kids had any problems going in, I guess we were bound to have at least one that had a hard time.
Other fun events have been celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday. We made green eggs and ham for breakfast; made puppets, made a cake with Dr. Seuss characters, had red and white rice for dinner. Chandler lately has been really getting into celebrating any little event that comes around. Back up a little we made fun Valentine cookies, which is always a fun event with four little ones. The last few months have been filled with some tears, laughter, and tiredness...and lots of running around. Hopefully I can be better about posting things when they happen..I said that before we will see if it happens. Here are some fun pics from the last few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment