I finally got pictures of my three boys updated. Chandler and Spencer's birthdays were two months ago, and I finally got around to getting their pics done. Poor Wesley has only got two professional pictures done. JCPenney is really crazy because they only let you do once person a day when you are using coupons, so we went there three days in row. What I will do to save money I guess. It worked out probably to the best, then they were all in top form and not having to wait long. The guy that did Spencer's did a fabulous job. He took over 30 pics of him and they all turned out really cute. I had the same lady for Wesley and Chandler, she was kind of boring. She didn't really use any props, I had to ask for the letters of six. I think that they turned out pretty cute.



3 comments:
Seriously...I can't believe how much your kids are changing! What handsome men you have.
These are super cute! I love Penney's. I think they do a good job. So, did you just scan them in? I'm dumb. How did you get them on the computer?
Penney's makes it easy they now do their smiles by wire on every order. They e-mail you the pictures and then when you go to view them there are different options you can do. One of them is to download them onto your computer. You click on that button and then it shows all the pics. Then you just click the download button below the picture you want. I usually make them download into the same folder as when I download my pics from my camera.
Post a Comment