Why is it that when you are running late for church, kids find something to get into to make you even later? Nate had left at 7:30 to pick up some of the french members, so it left me to get five of us ready for church. We were almost ready and I walk upstairs and this is what I found. She loves to get into my makeup and usually I lock our bathroom door, so that she can't get into it. I think I started to cry, it had been one of those mornings. Lexie is quite the gal, she is always finding things to get into. I thought that Spencer got into alot of trouble and then Lexie grew up. I thought that our boys were dramatic, but now that she is almost two drama central. Every single day we go through about four meltdowns, because things are not going her way. Chan and Spence know what her buttons are and they push them a lot. It is fun to have a little girl around amongst boys, but sometimes she is a little handful :)
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Lexie..what can you say?
Why is it that when you are running late for church, kids find something to get into to make you even later? Nate had left at 7:30 to pick up some of the french members, so it left me to get five of us ready for church. We were almost ready and I walk upstairs and this is what I found. She loves to get into my makeup and usually I lock our bathroom door, so that she can't get into it. I think I started to cry, it had been one of those mornings. Lexie is quite the gal, she is always finding things to get into. I thought that Spencer got into alot of trouble and then Lexie grew up. I thought that our boys were dramatic, but now that she is almost two drama central. Every single day we go through about four meltdowns, because things are not going her way. Chan and Spence know what her buttons are and they push them a lot. It is fun to have a little girl around amongst boys, but sometimes she is a little handful :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know that feeling all too well, when the morning has just been too crazy and then something happens that ends up being the straw that breaks the camels back and you end up in tears. At least you took a picture and can laugh about it now, and at least her sweater was white (it looks white) and you can bleach it out! That makes me laugh that Chan and Spence know how to push her buttons so well--what are brothers for, right?! :)
Post a Comment