Monday, May 11, 2009

Hershey Chocolate World







The day before Spencer's birthday we decided to celebrate it by going to Hershey and some other places. We started at Hershey Chocolate World. They have a fun ride inside that shows how they make the chocolate for the different candies that they make. We had to ride it twice and I think that the kids would have gone a few more times if we let them. They also were able to package some kisses, at the Hershey Factory works. We let each of the kids pick out a treat at the shops that they have in there, that was quite the trick to get them to choose just one. After Chocolate World we went to a park that was nearby to eat our picnic lunch and play on the playground. It was a little bit of a chilly day, but that did not slow down the kids one bit. Then it was on to the next adventure of the day...

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Hey Nate how is it going? It has been such a long time and it feels so good to get back in touch with you I can't believe how big your family is getting! Well I hope you haven't forgotten me I hope we can stay in touch I need my good friends back love ya bro Kevin